All starts in your kitchen. You can never be at the top of your performance if you ignore nutrition. Recovery, muscle growth, and overall well-being depend on what you eat. If you want to be in top shape, or get to the top. It would be best if you started planning your diet for fitness seriously. This is not rocket science. You can get fit by only knowing the basics.
This nutrition guide will teach you everything you need to know about a good diet. It tells you the proportions of macronutrients for the different phases of the season. All you have to do is calculate your daily doses, and you are heading towards the next level in your performance and recovery.
Hockey is an anaerobic dominant sport where we use carbohydrates primarily for energy. This is why it is vital to know how and when carbohydrates should be intake to be more effective on the ice. You will find the answers to that question in this guide. This is a must for all hockey players. One aspect of breaking the ice is to master the basics of the diet and the timing.
Free Nutrition Guide
This is a digital product.
- How macronutrients affect your body and performance
- Guidelines for different eating habits for every phases of the season
- How much should you eat to gain lean muscle mass
- Differences between the carbohydrates, and why they are so important in hockey
- Timing. How to eat around the events or games.